Monday, November 26, 2012

Intro

What's Bippin'? blog is brought to you by:

Lesli
A lover of all things vintage. I have a passion for music, art, fashion and the outdoors. Family, friends and pets are always a common topic. Hoping to expand hobbies and skills in crafts, make-up, hair and nails. Very much a girly-girl at heart. Glitter, sequins and jewels always tickle my fancy.

Michelle


My name is Michelle but you can call me 'The cat lady'. Music, poetry and photography are my passions. I enjoy cooking and knitting and I'm kind of a running fanatic.

The objective of our blog is to share with one and all our current interests, projects, and adventures.
Under development is 'Music Mondays' where we will be sharing our artist or song obsession of the week.

'Dazzling Dinners' and 'Bake-Shop' where we will be sharing our home made food goods. 'Outfits of the Week', 'Wishlists' and 'Beauty 101' all pretty self explanatory.

We look forward to your feedback and hope you enjoy reading our blog as much as we enjoy making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment