Monday, January 14, 2013

Music Monday

This Monday I am loving me some Foster the People.
They have been around for a while now. So, it's not that I just discovered the band, however I did just discover how in love I am with their song "I Would Do Anything For You".
Although, they are best known for "Pumped Up Kicks", which is also a great song, I feel that it does not accurately portray the rest of the band's work which is much more positive, up-beat and overall feel good stuff.
"I Would Do Anything For You" is sweet and simple which is exactly how a love song should be.
You can tell the composer(s) was/were in a good place when it was written.
The feeling is contagious, you just can't help but be in a good mood when you hear it.


"I said it I don't know what the plan is but you can share with me
'Cause I'll be listening here to everything you say
I won't turn away and I'll listen, open up my heart and I must say that I love you" 
Wishing one and all a lovely Monday! <3
Lesli 


I'm a bit sad this Monday because I'm sick. 
So one of the best ways I know to liven my mood is listening to music.
Therefore, the song that I chose for that is Devendra Banhart's - Santa Maria De Feira.


This song automatically transports me to a sunny day on the beach. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!


Happy Monday!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment