Monday, February 18, 2013

Music Monday

Continuing with  the fun and exciting vibe of the weekend; today's pick is Class Actress!

Elizabeth Harper of Class Actress.

With songs drenched in synth and and laced with catchy beats, it's hard to ignore Class Actress. Elizabeth's music has the power to make you feel like you've been transported back in to the 80's,  and makes you want to just get up and dance... 
or at least it makes me want to do so.

I seriously love her whole album Reproacher, therefore, I find it difficult to pick just one favorite song. I suppose though, if I had to, it would be Bienvenue (meaning  'Welcome' in French).

Watch and Enjoy!

Btw, this video is visually amazing!


-Michelle


Holiday! Well, for me anyway, don't know about everyone else. 
So, I'm out and about enjoying this gorgeous sunny day and the song that is serving as the soundtrack for this is "Something Good Can Work" by Two Door Cinema Club. Love this band, love Alex Trimble (GINGER!) love this song and although I know what the correct lyrics are, I still always choose to sing it this way: "Let's make this happen girl, we gonna showtheworldthatsomethinggoodc
­aniruhgfisdgerkwvbkaurfhvksdhv­bs for youuuuuuu, and you know that it will..."  Ha!


P.S. My cat looks like the kitty on the cover of Tourist History. :)

Happy Monday all!

-Lesli

No comments:

Post a Comment