Monday, February 25, 2013

Music Monday

My pick for today's Music Monday is Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man". Reason being, it served as the background music while prepping for Dapper Day at Disneyland yesterday morning (full post dedicated to our Dapper Day adventure coming soon) and we had so much fun, I still can't accept it's over. Hilarious moment: while the song is playing in the background "I should have bought your flowers and held your hand...", Michelle randomly goes "Damn right, you should have!" Good times, good times!

Happy Monday and Post Dapper Day Everyone!

-Lesli

As Lesli mentioned, yesterday was Dapper Day and all throughout the day I had one song in mind:
Sweet Nothing from Calvin  Harris ft. Florence Welch. I love both of these artist so much that the combination of the two almost makes me want to explode with excitement! There isn't a particular reason why the song was in my mind other than hearing it on the radio on our way to Anaheim.
Anywho, hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Happy Monday!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment