Monday, March 18, 2013

Music Monday

Fitz & The Tantrums: saw this band live before ever even hearing a single song of theirs. 
We all know how fond I am of 60's soul and R&B singers, especially female singers. Although the lead singer of Fitz & the Tantrums is Michael Fitzpatrick, for me the back up singer, Noelle Scaggs, steals the show. She is a insanely talented vocalist! She rocked it live! Again, I'm super into their sound sorta being a throwback to the 60's and excited that they're doing their own thing and don't really sound like anything out there right now. So, now I give you "Breaking The Chains Of Love"...


-Lesli

Ever since the day I came across Sky Ferreira's video for 'One' about two years ago, I knew she was special. Even though I didn't particularly like that song, I liker her. I really even know why, but I think she's really pretty(in that hot mess kind of way). Recently I've decided to give her music a second try, and luckily I liked a couple songs. 'Everything is Embarrassing' is probably my favorite song of hers, although when I first found it the name weirded me out. I'm glad, however, that I didn't let that stop me!
Without further ado:


-Michelle

 Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment