Monday, March 4, 2013

Music Monday

Once again, I've gathered inspiration from my weekend to decide on my pick for Music Monday. I feel my pick is pretty self explanatory and needs no introduction, however I will say this: this came as a result of being stuck in someone else's vehicle for over an hour while we played round robin (everyone in the car takes turns picking one song off the iPod and it gets passed around until you reach your destination). Needless to say, this is a fantastic way to get to know your friends better, but I must warn you, sometimes you run the risk of knowing too much and being disappointed, shocked and maybe even appalled at some of the songs you may find. Use caution! ;)

Alas, I give you "The Poopsmith Song" by Over the Rhine

So, there it is. Just in case anyone needed clarification.

Happy Monday guys!
Lesli


My choice for today is my favorite driving song, Crystal Castles' Vanished!
This song just reminds me of driving at night and seeing all the lights whirled around you.
Aside from that, the song needs no further introduction.


Amazing band, amazing song.

Hope you all enjoy your Monday!
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment